You may remember me talking about how bloggers often shop in their own wardrobes to boost pieces that they borrow from companies they work with? I also spoke about shopping with a plan. Think about what you own, the weather and whether the piece you have found shopping will go with pieces back home.
The main point to these two posts about styling a suit two ways is being able to create more than one outfit with the item you would like to buy. I love this MARCS Clothing soft pink suit so much because it's so versatile. In Part 1 of this post, I styled this suit with a white t-shirt, my ACNE STUDIOS sneakers and the same white lunch box clutch you can see below. However in this post I have gone for a slightly more graphic look that could take you from work to dinner or cocktails because it includes strappy wedge heels. It's also a little less formal because I have left the MARCS soft pink suit jacket at home for the warmer weather we have been having.
I have matched this cotton triangle blue striped top to my Pierre Hardy wedges to tie the whole look together. You probably know I am a sucker for details like this. I love matching my shoes to my bags and my lips to my nails. There is something that makes me feel comfortable about the outfit I wear when I think about little details. It also means I have a talking point when I meet people at events for the first time. I ask them about what they are wearing and then when they ask me I can really talk about my outfit!
How about you? Did you like the way I styled this suit in Part 1? Or this more graphic casual look in Part 2? Comment at the end of the post - I love hearing from you all.
Fashion Blender Chosen for Links à la Mode
- All Things Kate: The Evolution
- Attire Club: Discussions on Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Bows + Fringe: Polka Dots + Tights
- Everyday Starlet: Winter Fashion | Tips For Looking Stylish in Cold Weather
- Express Yourself In Your Own Way: Girlie Vibes
- Fashion Blender: Spring Suit Two Ways | Part 1
- Fashionoti Online: TrendBuzz | The Agbada Revolution
- Fat Girl flow: Plus Size Coats Up to Size 34
- Greige Market: What to Wear | Over the Knee Boots
- Hey Just Jei: Top 7 Ethical Stores with the Perfect Warm
- Kakoland: Tendencias Fall - Winter 2015, Preparate para la Temporada
- Kremb de la Kremb: 4 x 4 of Snake Print
- Ms. FABulous: Byron Lars Spring 2016
- MySelf Expressed: Twice as Nice | All Around My Hat
- Purushu Arie: The Great Indian Jacket | Sherwani Feat. Paresh Lamba Signatures
- Style Diary By Osy: Falling for Blush
- Style Standpoint: Is Less Really More? A Few Thoughts on Minimalism
- Tales of Two: Bangalore to Mysore | A Weekend Getaway
- The Trousseau: Wondering About White Mehendi?
- This Season’s Gold: Raising a Boy