It is always a pleasure working with the MARCS Team. I visited their showroom just after I arrived home from Europe. I was lucky enough to borrow pieces to wear overseas while I was away; you probably saw my posts on Instagram? I was able to see Autumn pieces in advance during my visit and have put this two part post together because I loved this soft pink suit as soon as I saw it. So welcome! to the first part of my two part post - how to wear a Spring Suit Two Ways.
The weather is changing so quickly lately. One day it is raining. The next it is sunny. Spring also seems a lot cooler than usual which is why I am suggesting this lovely soft pink MARCS suit. You can layer it with other items to take it from season to season. Plus you can take the jacket off which means it is suitable for every weather situation. I’ll be suggesting various ways to wear this suit in my two posts. Remember because we are in fashion; we are working ahead. This suit will be available online soon.
Bloggers often shop in their own wardrobes to boost pieces that they borrow from companies they work with. This is becoming even easier for me now that I have developed my own sense of style. Since I know my own tastes, what works well on my body and the pieces that suit my lifestyle it is is easy to build my own wardrobe and shop it when I am putting collaboration posts together. When I go to press meetings, I often find myself gravitating towards pieces that will work with existing items I own, pieces I love and pieces from brands with great stories behind them. You might like to use the same formula for your own wardrobe. Start with a base idea (i.e. classic basics) and build your own wardrobe around that. When you go shopping think about what you own, the weather and whether the piece you have found will go with pieces back home. Will you be able to create more than one outfit combination with the new piece? You can always buy cheap and cheerful trend pieces to keep your wardrobe up to date.
Like I mentioned, I loved this soft pink MARCS suit as soon as I saw it. I also knew that I could wear it a few different ways using the items I already own. You’ve seen me in white t-shirts, my ACNE STUDIOS sneakers and this white lunch box clutch before. I can take the jacket off when it gets warm during the day and since the suit includes pants I will be ready for any eventuality.
Since we are working ahead, you can re-create this look with this MARCS Boyfriend Jacket and these MARCS Viscose Wide Leg Pants. Own your own jacket already? Why not pair it with this skirt instead? You could even add some tights to create the perfect work ready outfit too.
Do you have a wardrobe plan? Do you shop with your wardrobe pieces in mind? Have you any tips of your own? Comment at the end of the post - I love hearing from you all.
Fashion Blender Chosen for Links à la Mode
- Afternoon Glow: Style Confession | I’m Basic
- Audrey Can: I’m Over it. If You’re Tired of Hearin’ Me Talkin’ About It. Deal With It.
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Adventures in Shopping | Tour de Couture LA
- Celebrities, Accessories, and Gossip: Fashion Inspiration | Mad Hatters
- Chiconomical: 4 Diwali Outfits for the Girl Who Doesn’t Like Traditional Outfits
- Christy Moeller: How to Wear a Blanket Scarf
- Fashion Blender: A Sustainable High Tea with The Helm Agency
- Fashionopolis: My Sneaker Story | Converse Made by You
- Fixin to Thrill: Friday Fix | Balmain X H&M
- From the Soles Up: One Look, Two Ways | Life is Not a Photo Shoot!
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: What to Wear on Thanksgiving
- Hey Just Jei: Alternative Places to Donate Your Used Clothing (Other than Thrift Shops)
- KP Fusion: 3 Things You Must Master For Blogging Success
- Kremb de la Kremb: In English, Make Sure You Say “Please” and “Thank You”
- Life in the Fash Lane: Blogger 101 | Refresh your Blogging Attitude
- Modavracha: Mixing Patterns with Lace on Plaid
- Mornings with Madge: 15 Tips for Thrift Shopping Success
- Pumps & Studz: Confidence & A Kick Ass Red Lipstick
- Rafa’s POV: Get Stylish Wearing Sneakers
- The Heart’s Delight: Leggings Are Not Pants